Immanuel Lutheran Church
107 Scott St
Tonawanda, NY 14150
(map and directions)
- Saturdays at 5:00PM
- Sundays 10:30AM– 2nd Sunday in September thru last Sunday in May.
- 9:30AM –June thru the 1st Sunday in September
- Except the Sunday of the church picnic worship is at 10:30am.
Holy Days and Holidays:
- Wednesdays at 7PM during Lent
- Maundy Thursday 7PM
- Good Friday 7PM
- Holy Saturday, Easter Vigil at 8:00PM
- Easter Sunday 8AM and 10:30AM
- Ascension Day 7:00PM
- Thanksgiving 10:30AM
- Christmas Eve 7PM and 10PM
- Christmas day 10:30AM
- New Years Eve 7PM
Sunday School: 9:00AM
LWML Prayer Group: Thursdays 10:30AM meets twice a month.
Location: We are located at the corner of William and Scott Streets in the City of Tonawanda. The main church entrance is from William Street just north of Minerva. A ramp for entering the building is on the Scott Street side. You can see a photo by clicking on the link above for map and directions.
The offices are in the parish hall, the main entrance is from Scott St.
Office hours: Monday – Thursday, 9AM-Noon; Friday 8AM-12noon
“…when people of faith, share their faith, their light, their resources, their knowledge, their goodness and love. New life in Christ becomes a reality…. The Kingdom of God has come!”
From Rev. Elton Rengstorf’s book Little Glimmers of Light.